We challenge you to find another computer consulting firm in the Cape Town area that would dare to make these promises:
1. 100% Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee. You deserve complete satisfaction with our products and services. We will do whatever it takes to make you happy. No hassles, no problems.
2. We'll Respond Within 2 hours or Less - Guaranteed. When you call our helpdesk with a computer problem, we guarantee that your phone call will be either answered immediately or returned within 2 hours or less by an experienced technician who can help. If we fail to respond within that time frame, the work is free.
3. No Geek Speak. You deserve to get answers to your questions in PLAIN ENGLISH. Our technicians will not talk down to you or make you feel stupid because you don't understand their "geek speak".
4. No Unpleasant or Unexpected Surprises. You should EXPECT that no damage will be done to your network or your data. Before we start working on your computer or network, we will evaluate your problem and alert you to any potential risks involved in fulfilling our job. If there are any risks, they will be explained in full, and your authorization and agreement will be obtained before the work commences. You can also choose to have your data backed up before we start any work on your machine.
5. All Projects Completed On Time and On Budget - Guaranteed. When you hire us to complete a project, we won't nickel and dime you with "unforeseen" or "unexpected" charges. Some incompetent or unethical technicians will do this because they haven't properly planned or researched the project, OR they use it as a way to extract more money from you. Either way, we don't feel that is correct or ethical. That's why we guarantee all projects to be done ON TIME with no excuses.
6. Accurate Billing - Guaranteed. Every bill you receive from us is guaranteed to be accurate and detailed. You'll know exactly what you are paying for, and ALL charges will be pre-approved by you. No more one-line "mystery" bills that don't outline what you are paying for.
7. Never Sell You Something You Don't Need. We see this all the time. Unethical consultants selling their clients software packages or add-ons that they really don't need just to make a sale. As a trusted advisor we will NEVER take this approach. We believe in providing solutions to actual problems and issues and will never put that trust into jeopardy.
Our franchisees and Head Office have been using InfoCORE’s services since 2002 and they have been instrumental in supporting our IT development as well as the full range of Pastel support services over the years. We have strategic plans to grow even faster and bigger, and we are delighted to have such a competent and service driven team in InfoCORE as our IT partner as we venture forward. Thank you InfoCORE for always being so quick to respond to our IT problems, either on-site or remotely – you have never let any of us down! We have all the confidence in you, as you guys really know your IT and Pastel stuff. We always recommend InfoCORE to our clients, and they are just as happy as we are!
We know how lucky we’ve been to have had such a great support team in InfoCore and really appreciate everything you did, and the lengths you went to get things done.
The first thing we noticed about infoCORE was that they really seemed to care. It was something quite strange to find from an IT company and very refreshing too. They now look after all our servers, desktops, Pastel software and everything in-between for one fixed fee. I love not having to spend my time under a desk trouble shooting IT problems in my business, and for the first time I know my IT budget. I just wish I had moved to infoCORE long ago.
Wonderful company to deal with and Tawanda was fantastic. The support of Infocore out shines "Accounting Software Suppliers*" support by 1000 plus. *We were asked to remove their name.....
As always you have given us fantastic support & excellent service all round. We will definitely continue to recommend the entire Infocore team to any business & individual. I fail to find words to fully compliment your good work. It is an absolute pleasure to be dealing with efficient people like yourselves.
We have been dealing with infoCORE since 2008. They did our full server and pastel installation, as well as setup all of our user PC’s and laptops. The service we received was excellent. The quality of work was also excellent. Since our initial installation we have received excellent service, even though we are a small company and don’t have a huge IT spend. Every time we have had a serious issue, Andrew has made himself available ASAP to help us sort out our issues. They are also always available to answer any questions I may have. I would and already have recommended them for any business wishing to get good quality IT service.